click here for more information on muscle gain
Don't mess with this mom: Q&A with bodybuilder Fern Assard - Norwich Bulletin
Wed, 07 Oct 2009 16:18:42 GMT+00:00
Third year, third spot for The Edge - Lafayette Journal and Courier
Sat, 03 Oct 2009 05:33:00 GMT
"I was surprised (that) in this bad economy, I haven't seen a drop in business at all. People still want to train," said Schluttenhofer, owner of The Edge Personal Training. The business has moved into 7,000 square feet of space in the Tippecanoe ...
click here for More information on bodybuilding
muscle supplement | muscle workouts | build natural muscle
Wed, 07 Oct 2009 16:18:42 GMT+00:00
Don't mess with this mom: Q&A with bodybuilder Fern Assard Norwich Bulletin Fern Assard, 41, of Uncasville, won first place in the Classic Figure portion of the Jay Cutler Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Classic held May 3, ... |
Third year, third spot for The Edge - Lafayette Journal and Courier
Sat, 03 Oct 2009 05:33:00 GMT
"I was surprised (that) in this bad economy, I haven't seen a drop in business at all. People still want to train," said Schluttenhofer, owner of The Edge Personal Training. The business has moved into 7,000 square feet of space in the Tippecanoe ...
click here for More information on bodybuilding
muscle supplement | muscle workouts | build natural muscle
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home